(Scroll down to see the SuperDeck, the new UHA playback only deck)
1.) The new UHA SuperRecordDeck
UHA Redefines Reel to Reel Tape Recording in the Audiophile World.
The SuperRecordDeck is an all out assault on 1/4" two track tape recording. No expense was spared.
If You Want Audiophile Quality Recording
It is now available in the New UHA SuperRecordDeck
- All new board designs in a full dual mono recording system.
- New separate power boards for direct and shielded power distribution.
- The same newly designed gain stages used in the SuperDeck are used in the recording procress.
- The same new EQ stages used in the SuperDeck are used in the recording process.
- New Space Age boards, (certified for use in space) are used for all recording functions, recording signal, oscillator, power, gain are all made from hyper pure copper with real gold sandwiched above and below the copper with a ceramic dielectric, same as in the SuperDeck.
- The SuperRecordDeck uses the great proprietary UHA Record Head that is set into a shielded mu-metal can to avoid RF and EMI interference.
- New high quality recording gain pots are used and new aluminum knobs.
- Shortest recording signal paths possible.
-New SuperRecordDeck metal faceplate with laser cut indicators, plus a new unique hour
glass carbon fiber damping plate between the reels.
- With the optional UHA Rack system the tape transport is suspended in a gel system to avoid vibrations.
- The recording function lies directly in the UHA Tape Transport for the shortest signal paths possible.
- There is even a switch to bypass the VU meters for the cleanest recording possible.
Why have a varying signal influencing the recording signal?
- For playback the SuperRecordDeck also has the exact same UHA Head Amp and Outboard Power Supply as the SuperDeck.
So the SuperRecordDeck is the best of both worlds, audiophile quality playback and recording in one tape deck.
UHA builds an all new Oscillator System with dedicated board for 2021!
The new recording system features a separate board for the oscillator to isolate that function completely.
An all new UHA oscillator was designed and built specifically for UHA by a company in Great Brittian, it will actually hold an exact frequency
and not produce a saw toothed frequency response as oscillators do in 40 to 60 year old decks of all makes and models.
This results in a steady sign wave and avoids possible distortions or abnormalities in the recording process.
2.) The New UHA SuperDeck
When You Only Intend To Playback High Quality Master Tape Copies.
The SuperDeck brings a cost no object Audiophile Quality Tape Playback System.
The All New UHA - SuperDeck - $89,998
The "ne plus ultra" of high-fidelity playback.
The SuperDeck is the product of years of research and development by a team of pro's, boasting the best of the best cost no object parts and design.
The goal was to make a statement component to breathe new life into what was considered a dead music format.